Wanted Full Movie In Hindi Free Download
Download Formats: M4V, AVI, MTS, MKV, M2TS, 3GP, ASF
original title: Wanted
duration: 1h 50min
tags: Choose your destiny.
keywords: assassin, femmefatale, rejuvenation, bobbleheaddoll, voiceovernarration, shootingthewingsoffafly, sniper, secretorganization, stapler, sexonatable, deception, cheatinggirlfriend, carchase, loom, bulle
The anxious, clumsy and abused office clerk Wesley Allan Gibson has a hell and boring routine life: his obese boss humiliates him all the time and his girlfriend betrays him with his colleague and best friend during working period. When he meets the sexy Fox,
Wesley is informed that his father was a professional killer that belonged to an ancient organization called Fraternity and killed by the skilled and powerful Cross, a hit-man that has betrayed the Fraternity. Wesley learns that his anxiety actually is a manifestation
of his latent abilities and he joins the society under the command of Sloan. Trained by Fox, he changes his personality and attitude, being prepared to face the dangerous Cross and find a hidden secret. A frustrated office worker learns that he is the son
of a professional assassin and that he shares his father's superhuman killing abilities. I give this movie a 6.6 out of 10.
This movie is one for which I had high hopes. I saw it as perhaps a new variety of an anti-hero centric movie, or perhaps even a sharp commentary on a mentally engaging subject (necessarily offset by explosions and gunfights). This movie was, as Wesley said, all of these things and none of these things.
The premise of the movie is the life of Wesley Gibson (James McAvoy), a man who suffers from severe panic attacks and feels he has no control over his less-than-mediocre life. His boss is a harpy, his girlfriend and best friend are having an affair, and his head feels like it's going to explode with the load of nothing inside it. Until he has his life rescued by an attractively dangerous woman named Fox (Angelina Jolee). She brings him into an organization called the Fraternity, a group that assassinates targets picked by a mystical loom. The Fraternity is headed by Sloan (Morgan Fox), a man who tells Wesley that his father had been assassinated. Through a series of brutal training rituals, Wesley becomes one of the best in their group. In the end, he discovers that Sloan had been manufacturing targets and that Wesley's father had gotten in the way. Wesley exacts his revenge on the Fraternity, and is the only one to survive in the end.
"Wanted" appears as if it is trying to focus of the plight of the average Joe; the feeling of hopelessness and lack of control that everyone feels at some time in their lives, if not all the time. This film takes that feeling and tries to make a shiny idea out of it, complete with bullet-curving abilities and nearly supernatural reflexes and capabilities for the Fraternity members. It succeeded in a limited way.
The movie does touch on this topic, even highlighting in a characterized fashioned consistent with the rest of the film. However, somewhere between Wesley's boss shouting at him and his arrival at the Fraternity, the story sinks into a simple plot consisting of an average man becoming powerful. Wesley flies into a rage and kills based on unsupported information from the Fraternity. When he finds that to be a lie, he lashes out at them and kills most of the group for forcing him to kill a father he never knew. His mood throughout the film to say the least was a tumultuous lashing of curse words and violent, gratuitous rage. Now, I'm all for a character going berserk and super-human on us, just not for a sad excuse for revenge. Wesley had nothing to exact revenge for; his main goal was killing people in order to gain control. That's fine, but just spit it out.
The film pretends to be addressing something deeper than what it really is; an appeal to an audience of men who wish they could do the same thing as Wesley, which is gain power and control (not to mention the sweet weapons and the amazing ability to use them). It is certainly directed toward a specific audience, but it could have been more if the makers had dug just a little deeper into some of the vague themes of the movie.
In the end, I was less than impressed with "Wanted," perhaps more than it warranted because of the unused potential I saw. The visuals were impressive, as was most of McAvoy's performance and the gunfights, but the rest was lacking. For an anti-hero movie, this one comes up short. Despite its attempt at a dark tone, the movie simply comes across as a temper tantrum thrown by the protagonist.
At the conclusion of the movie,Wesley ends up with exactly what he began: nothing. And he seems not to see that. Before the Fraternity he was a loser with no life, and after he is a killer with no life. And I answer his parting question of "What the f**k have you done lately?" with a question of my own. "How has what you've done any more important?" Everyone he knew and could have loved was dead or gone. So, Wesley
Now what? I tend to give great "visual movies" a look, even if there is a 50-50 chance the film might be "rubbish," as the Brits say. Sometimes I am delighted to find a stylish and well-made film or one that is goofy but harmless and fun. Other times, as in this instance, I find just one thing: garbage, as we Americans say.
This is pure garbage, sad to say, despite the "stylish" action scenes, which are somewhat of a ripoff from the Matrix movies where the film-makers are obsessed over showing slow-motion shots of bullets flying through the air and then smashing into someone's forehead. Hey, a couple of times is fine but non-stop? This is non-stop violence, which tends to get boring fast, especially when it's combined with profane, unlikable characters.
I swear, the lead guy, played by James McAvoy, did nothing but scream for at least 10 straight minutes early on. He, and this film, are really abrasive. This isn't a "good guy" in the bunch here! At least give us someone to root for, not a bunch of sleazebags. I didn't even finish the film. Why waste the whole night?
All the "style" in the world is not going to make up for a mess like this. I'm glad to see most reviewers here sharing that opinion. If you're looking for memorable dialogue and gripping drama, then you better get in line for another flick. But if it's spellbinding special effects and high-wire acts you crave, Wanted should be at the top of your list for big budget thrill rides. Wanted is loosely based on a comic book miniseries of the same name by Scottish graphic novelist Mark Millar, with art by J.G. Jones, published in 2003 and 2004 by Top Cow as part of Millar's creator-owned line known as Millarworld. American screenwriting partners, Michael Brandt and Derek Haas, adapted the comics into the original screenplay, which was revised in part by screenwriters Chris Morgan and Dean Georgaris. Wesley Gibson (James McAvoy) and the Fox (Angelina Jolie) have made the transition to film largely unchanged, the only major differences being their appearance (Wesley being originally modeled on Eminem, and the Fox on Halle Berry). Wesley's boss, girlfriend and best friend are also largely unchanged. However, as the main plotline of the comic books (in which all of the main characters are actually supervillains modeled on DC characters) has been altered, many other characters were re-imagined or cut entirely from the film, examples being: (1) Dr. Solomon Seltzer (a short, bald super-scientist and friend to Wesley's father) becomes Sloan (Morgan Freeman); (2) Mr. Rictus (an evil, ghoul-faced murderer) becomes the assassin Cross (Thomas Kretschmann) and is also referenced in the film as an assassin killed by Cross; and (3) The Killer (famed assassin and Wesley's father, modeled after Tommy Lee Jones) becomes Mr. X (David O'Hara). There are significant changes from the comic book.
- Perhaps the most significant change is the underlying purpose of The Fraternity. In the comic, The Fraternity are a secret group of supervillains with an array of powers and they behave as supervillains would be expected to: committing crimes and killing people. In the movie The Fraternity is a secret guild of assassins who work to maintain order in the world by assassinating evil people. The film portrays them in a far more positive light than the book.
- The book is far more vulgar than the movie and revels in pushing boundaries of taste in terms of violence and sexuality. In the book characters talk much more matter-of-factly about topics such as murder, rape, pedophilia, and bestiality.
- The backstory of the film is entirely different from the book. In the comic a group of supervillains murdered all the superheroes and erased their existence from reality. In the film a group of medieval weavers-turned-assassins founds the Fraternity to maintain order.
- Most of the characters were wholly invented for the film. While Fox and Wesley make the transition largely unchanged Wesley's father is almost completely different from how he was portrayed in the book, Mr X, Sloan, The Russian, and the Gunsmith (Common) are complete inventions. The Repairman (Marc Warren) is an expansion of an unnamed character who appears in a few panels in the book, and The Butcher (Dato Bakhtadze) is created from a scene in the book where Wesley himself is sent to work in a slaughterhouse to help desensitize him.
- The plot is dramatically changed. While the introduction and Wesley's training are very similar the plot of the comic involves intrigue between different factions of super villains while the film deals with the efforts to apprehend one rogue assassin. In addition the film focuses far more on Wesley's quest to avenge his father. While the book version of Wesley is interested in knowing who killed his father it is not a driving aspect of his character.
- Scenes of Wesley's training are greatly expanded in the film.
- The film version of Wesley is considerably nicer and more sympathetic than the comic version.
- The film includes far more moral conflict about the nature of what The Fraternity does than the comic book.
Night and the City full movie kickass torrent
By Hook or by Crook full movie hd 1080p
Nu dai gia full movie in hindi 720p
Chung on sut luk: Tuen Man sik mo full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p
Sting of Steele movie free download hd
tamil movie CKY Documentary free download
Passing the Torch: Part 2 online free
Cats full movie in hindi 720p
A Room Where We Can Someday See the Ocean full movie with english subtitles online download
tamil movie Wastelander free download